Shipping & Payment

Shipping & Payment

SHIPPING

Where we ship our goods

Germany – Austria – Netherlands – Belgium – Luxemburg – Poland – Czech Rep – Hungary – Slovakia.

Arrives in 3–5 business days

We use UPS for shipping our goods to addresses in the above listed territories. For any more info please visit the UPS website of your Country and read our General Business Terms.

Order Tracking

We will notify you via email when your order has shipped with the tracking information.

Shipping Rates

The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the number, type of products ordered, and your location. For Online Order you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to. 

PAYMENT

Payment for customized products

For customizing products, 30% of payment is required in advance and the other 70% after delivering. You will have the chance to see the customized product before paying the total amount. The payment will need to be done via Wire Transfer to our bank account. You will receive our bank account details within our Invoice.

Payment for standard products

We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and Paypal payment for all the e-commerce transactions.

Big Brands Trusted Our Green Products

Make An Enquiry Now